Recap - Innovative solutions for chronic diseases
Invitation: Recap Symposium '‘Intelligent organisation of Care’
We would like to invite you to participate in our first Recap symposium which will be held in Eindhoven on Tuesday 5th November 2013 from 10:00am until 06:00pm.
The Recap (Regional Care Portals) project aims at boosting innovation and employment by strengthened cooperation at international level. Therefore the project has been developed with thirteen partners from the North West Europe region. In view of the scale and the urgency, Recap focuses specifically on patients with chronic heart failure problems, one of the main causes of death in Western Europe. By focusing on a specific target group, the quality of the solutions is improved, services can be more easily delivered to new patient groups and integration in the transnational portal is facilitated. The Symposium will offer you the opportunity to hear an update on progress made and future planned developments.
The research and testing of innovations will take place in three regional hubs, each of which will focus on one aspect where the collaborating partners already have gained experience (Telehealth solutions, Intelligent organization of care and Decision supporting systems).
The programme of this event will include presentations regarding the progress of activities within hub Eindhoven-Kempen who focus on intelligent organisation of care and inspiring speakers, for example:
• Prof.dr.ir. Twan Basten, Professor of Computational Models, chair of the day, chair Electronic Systems group, faculty of Electrical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology
• Lieven de Maesschalck , researcher Thomas More Kempen
• Walter de Raedt, Program Manager Body Area Networks IMEC
• Dr. ing, J.P. van Dijk, Head of Clinical Physics Department, Kempenhaeghe
• Prof.dr. H.H.M. Korsten, anaesthetist intensivist Catharina Hospital Eindhoven & Eindhoven University of Technology
• Ir. Paul Brandt, Research Fellow Eindhoven University of Technology & Interoperability Architect & Agile Coach TNO
A workshop and roundtable will organised and during the day there are poster presentations and demonstrations which can be visit.
University of Technology Eindhoven (TU/e), Building nr. 55 ‘De Zwarte Doos’',
Den Dolech 2, 5612 AZ Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Attendance is free of charge.
You can register for the Symposium here.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Eindhoven!
With kind regards,
The Recap project team